Love Your Park community fund
Our Love Your Park community fund is helping communities recover from the COVID-19 pandemic whilst cherishing their green spaces.
All projects in the first round of grants demonstrated how they'll help communities recover from the pandemic.
This can be achieved by connecting their park with those who can't regularly benefit from a green space, are socially isolated or without a garden of their own.
Keep an eye on our news for regular updates on these individual projects.
We supported 10 projects in Bristol:
- Grow Green Carolina
- Hillfields Community Garden
- Chaplin Road Garden Association
- Friends of Hartcliffe Millennium Green
- Friends of Doncaster Road Park & Embleton Playground
- Manor Woods Valley Group
- Dame Emily Park Project
- Redcliffe Gardening Group
- Friends of the Avon New Cut
- Friends of Arnos Court Park
We supported 3 projects in Bath:
- Blooming Whiteway
- Grow Batheaston
- Keynsham Abbey Working Group