Volunteer - Your Park Team Days
We are looking for a passionate, well organised and engaging person to help support our corporate engagement product, Your Park Team Days. Our Team Days aim to provide corporates with opportunities to support their Corporate Social Responsibility goals and improve their employee health and wellbeing in Bristol and Bath’s parks.
We are ramping up to fill hundreds of tree planting sessions over winter and need some extra help with marrying interested corporates with the right opportunity and ensuring they have all the details they need.
If you love Bristol and Bath’s parks, have great interpersonal skills, good attention to detail and would be comfortable liaising with employees, we want to hear from you.
What you will be doing
- Liaising with interested corporates to help find the right opportunity and arrange their booking.
- Update and sending booking confirmation.
- Update and send participant information packs.
- Keep our database and spreadsheets accurate and up-to-date.
The skills you’ll need
- Good communications skills and a friendly attitude
- Administration and IT skills including excel
- An ability to use your own initiative
- Good influencing and networking skills
- Planning and organisational skills, with a collaborative approach to work
Where you’ll be based
- At home, but with regular contact with our wonderful team
What’s the time commitment?
- Approx. 1 hour per day worked flexibly.
What’s in it for you
We will do our best to ensure your volunteer role is fulfilling and meets your needs. You will have a discussion with your manager about how we can do this, but as standard you can expect:
- Be part of an exciting team raising money to support our parks
- Meet like-minded people
- Have fun fundraising in your community
- An opportunity to enhance your CV and expand your networks
- Learn new skills, and benefit from ongoing support and training
- Reasonable out of pocket expenses in line with our policy eg. travel
For more information or to apply, please email Charlee Bennett for an informal chat by 31st August 2022.Get in touch