Making pollinator-friendly parks
Join us for free workshops on creating spaces for pollinators all year round whether in your garden or local park.
Workshops include traditional scything, pollinator-friendly life-cycle planting, sowing and growing wildflowers, creating pollinator habitats, meadow mowing, bee hotels and more.
Funded by the West of England Combined Authority.
- Scything for beginners - Wed 23rd August - FULLY BOOKED
- Attracting pollinators in urban spaces - Wed 30th August
- Identifying precious pollinators: a collage workshop with Marian Hill - Wed 6th September
- Discover pollinator plants for orchard tree health - Wed 20th September
- Creating and maintaining ponds for wildlife - Tues 26th September - FULLY BOOKED
- Making space for wildlife: DIY bee and bug hotels - Weds 27th September
Find out more about our work...
Making Hartcliffe Millennium Green Accessible
Find out about the first workshop of the Community Access Audit project for Hartcliffe Millennium Green sparking lots of great discussion and ideas.
Nominations open for Love Your Park Volunteer Celebration
Join us in celebrating the brilliant park volunteers who go the extra mile to bring their park to life.
Making your park and activities more inclusive
Your one-stop-shop for toolkits, guides and tips to improve park accessibility.